Friday, May 4, 2012

Awesome Durable Nail Polish

I have a product review today for you. Disclaimer: I do not have any connection with this company. Every once in a while a great product comes along. I bought and used the Sally Hansen Extreme Wear nail polish. It is amazing. My cost at Target was $2.99. I have bought every kind of nail polish made. I spent a number of years with acrylic nails. About a year ago I let the acrylics grow off and have been trying different polishes. Expensive mostly. I saw the Extreme Wear in Target and thought, why not? It is a gel like polish that is a little hard to use. But let me tell you it lasts. I am hard on my hands and therefore my polish wears badly. I love this one. Give it a try. I also use a vase coat and my fav top coat Out the Door from Sally's. Let me know what you think if you try some! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment