Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beautiful Fall Weather

Our Fall is moving right along. Very cool temps expected this weekend. I have been busy creating today, Fall seems to be inspiring me.  First a Circus card using Graphic 45 paper, Gifted Line stickers, vintage sheet music, and golden dotted swiss ribbon.  Thiss card is now in my etsy shop. Stop by for a look.


Next is a sweet card with a pansy flower theme. I used a Crafty Secrets pansy cut out, vintage sheet music, scrunched seam binding, and an epoxy charm embellishment from Webster's Pages.I also have on this card a vintage stamp that came from the Liberty show. It is a purple stamp with Independence Hall and a price of 10 cents.  I just love the old-fashioned look of this card. It is also in my etsy shop.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment