Friday, September 2, 2011

Grateful for Friends

For anyone who has ever moved from one state to another or one town to another, you probably left behind good friends.  When we left Texas, 20 years ago, I thought, what about all my friends? I learned a valuable lesson, God puts great people everywhere. I am blessed to have made the most special friends in North Carolina. Of course, I still have my "Texas" friends, but all the merrier. I made this gratitude journal for a dear friend of mine in NC. I hope she likes it, she loves acorns and fall.   I thought of her when Papertrey Ink came out with the new stamps and die cut sets for August. Acorns and gratitude, two great sets which I am quickly wearing out. Love them. Hope your weekend is a restful one. Enjoy the extended weekend!


 P.S. By the way we are going to Hillsville, Virginia tomorrow, with my special friend, to their annual Antique and Flea Market Festival. It is awesome so if you haven't been in a while or ever come on and meet us there. Hillsville is in Southern Virginia and this show is HUGE!  No way can you see it all! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment